Thursday, April 1, 2010

Spring into Stamping!

Nature played an April Fool's trick today and we woke up to a few inches of SNOW! I'm so ready for SPRING...and sunshine, tulips, my Sweet Lena Iris', and even a little bit of yard work :)

Another way to put some SPRING into your step is at one of my upcoming Stamping Events in either southern Utah or Spanish Fork! The cute cards shown above are just a few of the samples from the Spring Stamp Camp.

Saturday, April 10th
Washington, UT
9 a.m. Big Shot Fabric Crafting
10 a.m. Spring Stamp Camp

Saturday, April 24
Spanish Fork, UT
10 a.m. Stamp-a-Stack Class
2 p.m. Spring Stamp Camp

SPRING STAMP CAMP: Stamp 5 sweet springtime projects (3 samples shown above) AND take home the "With All My Heart" stamp set! All the materials are prepared for you, simply bring scissors and adhesive.

Cost: $35 for wood mounted stamp set & class ~or~ $30 for *NEW* clear mounted stamp set (bring your own acrylic blocks or order them when registering). Bring a daughter/granddaughter (10 years+) for an additional $12 (no additional stamp set included).

Big Shot Fabric Crafting Demonstration: See how the Big Shot can make your quilting and fabric crafts simple and fun, like my fun circle quilt! The demonstration is free, and you can create a fabric rosette for $3.


Stamp-a-Stack Class: Sending a thoughtful greeting card has never been more fun, because this class helps you put your heART into 16 beautiful cards! You'll create 4 each of 4 different designs so you can keep one and send three :) Bring scissors and adhesive (bone folder and paper trimmer optional, but helpful). Need adhesive refills? Order when registering. $20 for 16 cards.


Space is limited and I have to order the supplies in time to cut the card stock, so please call me to reserve your spot at least a week before the event: 801-376-8685.  You deserve a day to discover your creativity, so come stamp with me!

2 comments:

Jeanna GT said...

How much is the Stamp-A-Stack?

Creative Juice by Loni said...

Good point, Jeanna! It is $20 for the 16 cards and I fixed my post to include the price, too :) Would love to have you come stamp with me!