Monday, July 26, 2010

Convention Highlights!

It was another fabulous Stampin' Up! Convention in Salt Lake City last week! Here are a few of my favorite things from Convention! Let's start with the Late Night Stampers pre-convention events (stamp camps, shoebox swaps and reunion party):
Sherrill Graff is my SU! "Mom" (top right, at left)~ a wonderfully warm and generous person who spends months planning these incredible pre-convention events, letting us extend the party:) 
I am privileged to be an instructor at the Late Night Stampers Reunion Party, so if you come back on tomorrow, I'll share the instructions and pictures of my project: a cupcake box!

On check-in day, Sue, Murlynn and I drove to the Stampin' Up! Riverton office to check out the Legacy room's makeover:
And if you think that is cute, you should have seen the "Sweet Shop" they had set up at convention...who knew your mouth could water at paper confections?
 
Of course, there were Make-n-Takes using the free stamps we got at check-in:
Entertainment on Awards Night by country music singer Charlie Jenkins 
(check out his guitar decorated in Designer Series Paper from SU!):
A "Flower Power Party" with everything from hula-hoops to Twister (all in new Stampin' Up! colors):
Thousands of stamped samples and demonstrations:
And best of all, friends/fun/laughter/wonderful times sharing what we love together:
You can join the fun next year in Salt Lake City when you join my Stampin' Family!
(Click on "Join Now" and my password is "stampwithme")

No comments: