Thursday, October 21, 2010

My Gift to You: Holiday Helper!

If you "need a little Christmas, right this very minute" have I got a gift for you! Sign up to receive my Holiday Helper~12 Days of creative projects that will not only put you in the holiday mood, but help you enjoy a dazzling handcrafted season! With each mailing, you will receive not only a picture of the finished project, but you will also receive a complete supply list with a step-by-step tutorial that shows you exactly how to do the project.
Request Holiday Helper Today!
Subscription is f*r*e*e and painless, Click on the image above and start getting your Holiday Helper on November 1st! If you are already receiving my newsletters, you will automatically receive all the Holiday Helpers, unless you notify me that you do not wish to receive them.  If for any reason you wish to stop the Holiday Helper I have a link on every email page to unsubscribe. Why not click away?

No comments: