Monday, October 11, 2010

Wish Big

I must be in sync with the gals over at Clean & Simple Stamping because this is the project I took to the cabin in Pine Valley to work on over the weekend:
These are my birthday cards for the demonstrators in my SU! family this year (sorry, ladies, if this spoils the surprise!!) and they just happened to follow the C&S Fall-to-Layout #111:
I am making these cards in lots of different colors, like the one below that showcases some of the 2010 In-Colors (Peach Parfait and Concord Crush). I wasn't sure they would look good together, but this just goes to show you that the hues in each color family prepared by SU! really *are* compatible with each other!!
Want to get one of these in your mailbox for your birthday? It's just one of the many reasons to join my Stampin' Up! family! While you are here looking around, let me remind you that the Clearance Rack Blitz only lasts a little longer, so click here to shop and save up to 80% on crafting supplies :) 

No comments: