Thursday, August 25, 2011

Pretty, Pretty Paper...more fun projects!

I have to thank Kira and Patty for this adorable project from our Late Night Stamper Pre-Convention Stamp Camp...it showcases the "Beyond the Garden" Designer Series Paper, but could be made with ANY of Stampin' Up!'s fabulous DSP (did I mention that DSP is Buy 3, Get 1 Free through August 31st?)

Apologies if the pictures are dark, since we are still "sans technology" at our house, I couldn't edit them on my Mac first!

Here is the "purse" for the cards...the handle was punched with the new Lace Ribbon Border punch:
It is filled with 4 simple and beautiful cards:



It's amazing how a little paper can cheer you right up, and this DSP is all sunshine and butterflies to me!

Would you like to come to the Late Night Stamper Pre-Convention Events in 2012? Click here for details and to register :)

No comments: