Monday, August 6, 2012

Stuff You Want to Know About

So MOVING is over...but unpacking has just begun at my new house! We joke that we threw away half of our stuff as we packed, but I'm finding that I'm throwing away even MORE stuff as I unpack!! Though Stampin' Up! convention was 3 weeks ago, I haven't even unpacked my shopping bag from the Memento Mall yet :( 

I am a little late getting August started because of the move and there are a LOT of great stampin' opportunities I wanted to share with you! First of all, I'm always looking for friends to join my Stampin' Family and when you purchase the Starter Kit (now just $99!) in August, you will get one of these cool projects to make FREE:

HOW COOL IS THAT? We could make it together and I'd love to share the fun of SU! with you!! Ready to join me? Click here!

Next, the HOLIDAY CATALOG is now available...just click on the image below (or in the left column) to download! It's packed with amazing new products for Halloween, Fall and Christmas. Now would be a great time to plan a party with friends and get started on your gift-giving (hint, hint).

I hope that my new stampin' space is set up soon so I can share some fun ideas from the Holiday Catalog...maybe I'll take a "before" and "after" picture of the closet I am converting to my "office" and share it with you!

Check back tomorrow for more great announcements about MDS2!


No comments: