Friday, December 14, 2012

Shimmer & Shine

If I were a drinker (I'm not), I would try champagne just because I love the name. Come on, say it with me: "SHAM-PANE". Champage, Champage, Champage...say it three times and click your heels together and you'll be taken to a wonderful castle in a cloud! Okay, maybe not, but drink in this beautiful card created with the Champagne Glimmer Paper (Item 127885) and Very Vanilla card stock (this week's color challenge over at Create with Connie and Mary~CCMC230):
Must say I adore how the Crumb Cake Seam Binding Ribbon (Item 122332) matches so beautifully, tying all the elegant elements together :) I used the Stripes embossing folder (Item 123128) for the background, used the Label Collection Framelits to cut the focal points and embossed the New Year's single stamp (Item 132336) in gold. This stamp is fabulous because you can use it year after year. I'll be using this card for many upcoming events!

Check out more of the single stamps by clicking on the link on the right (only available through January 2, 2013) and of course, the Clearance Rack Blitz!



6 comments:

Melissa Davies said...

Beautiful card! Love the clean lines from the stripes embossing folder and the crumb Cake seam binding! Thanks for joining us this week in the Thursday Challenge at Create with Connie and Mary!

Deb said...

What a very beautiful and festive New Year's card! Love that stamp!! And that Crumb Cake ribbon really works beautifully with the color scheme! Love it!! Thanks for playing the challenge at Create with Connie and Mary!

Debbie Henderson Debbie's Designs said...

The stripes embossing really pops out against the glimmer. Very festive card!

Anonymous said...

Cute card! I'm so glad you joined the Create with Connie & Mary challenge this week. I need to use my new years stamp for my card class on Wed. its my last class of the year - otherwise it will be too late. Thanks for sharing your idea.
Monika

Mary Brown said...

Oh my...this is a PERFECT Happy New Year card!!! Fun and sparkly! LOVE IT!!! Thanks for playing along in the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge!

Connie Babbert said...

Gorgeous card...love that SU has a Happy New Year stamp. Gold embossing with the Champagne Glimmer Paper...what can be better? THanks for playing along with the color challenge this week on Create with Connie and Mary.