Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Departing from "Normal" with My Paper Pumpkin

Pop Quiz! Yes or No...have you ever thought to yourself:
  • "I'd love to make cards but I don't have the time"
  • "There is no space in my house to craft"
  • "I don't have a creative bone in my body"
  • "Stamping looks expensive and I don't have the $$ to start a hobby like that!"
If you answered YES to any of those questions, read on Friend!

I've been enjoying My Paper Pumpkin, the new "Kit of the Month" program for people who have had the thoughts above...so let's quickly dispel any negative vibes by comforting the fore-mentioned concerns:
  • No Time? Each kit is designed to be finished in 30 minutes or less
  • No Space? A year's worth of supplies (MPP provides EVERYTHING you need--except scissors & adhesive) would fit inside a SHOEBOX...the things you create will be things you use or share (could be cards, journals, home decor, gifts, etc)
  • Not Creative? You can COPY the design/instructions included in each kit, or, as your creative muscles build strength, shake it up a bit (see samples below).
  • No Dough $? At $19.95 (plus tax) MPP is about the same cost as going out to lunch with friends, but you'll have some cool finished projects to share with those friends and lots of supplies remaining to use again in the future!
This was the card designed for April's kit that I just got in the mail last week:
 
Because I don't like "naked" envelopes, you'll see I've dressed  up each one below the cards :)

The kit included supplies to create 4 cards, and you are welcome to make them all the same, but using the kit, here are a few other "versions" I created as a departure from the NORM...as you gain confidence, you'll find yourself mixing it up, too!

For the next one I pulled out the stamps from the Welcome Kit (which is the first one you'd receive when you subscribe) to use...you'll be able to mix and match supplies throughout the year!

Everything is cut and prepared for you to use...the only things you need to add are scissors (surely you have those laying around somewhere!) and adhesive (I prefer SNAIL from Stampin' Up!).

Once you are done creating, you could find a box to store your stamps in, but if you subscribe through me, I'll happily send you a case for your storage as a THANK YOU gift :
And before I forget: Did I mention that you can cancel your membership at any time? Or even just put your order on hold for a month? My Paper Pumpkin is as flexible as you are! Just make sure that you change your subscription before the 10th of the month. You could even ADD a kit one month to give as a gift (or two, or three...)

For more information or to give it a whirl, CLICK HERE. And if you are looking for a gift that "keeps on giving", why not try it for a mom, sister, daughter, husband or friend? Chances are, they'll love it too!
post signature

No comments: