Click on the images for a printable PDF file including retiring accessories
- Stamps: *Build a Blossom and *Word Play stamp sets
- Ink: Basic Black and Versamark
- Paper: Very Vanilla & Basic Black card stock, First Edition Specialty DSP (121878)
- Accessories: *Blossom Petals punch (121808), Scallop Trim Border Punch (118402), Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder (120175), Big Shot (113439), Heat Tool (129053), Black embossing powder (109133), Dazzling Details glitter (124177), 2-Way Glue Pen (100426) and Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)
Helpful Hints for creating a card like this:
1. Ink one side of the embossing folder with Versamark and place DSP inside and run through Big Shot to emboss design. Immediately sprinkle the wet (Versamark) side of the DSP with black embossing powder, shake off excess and heat to set.
2. After stamping, punching and assembling flower, "paint" on petals with 2-Way glue pen and sprinkle on Dazzling Diamonds glitter. Shake off excess.