Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Back in Action with Holiday Sale

It's fitting that today is "Name Your Computer" day! After eking everything I could out of my (very) old but well-loved Imac, I took the plunge and invested in a MacBook Pro last Saturday. I'm still getting the hang of things, but I can already tell we are in for a long and adoring relationship. However, that change took me away from posting and so I'm trying to catch up. (BTW, I've named it MacBeth)

Did you know there are only 35 days until Christmas? Because Thanksgiving is so late this year, we are really going to have to cram a lot of holiday into just a few short weeks...so don't wait for Black Friday to start shopping! Stampin' Up! just started our Holiday Sale this morning:



While the doorbuster sales are good for one day only (November 20th), the rest of the sale extends through December 2nd, so click below to download the sale flyer, grab a highlighter and your Christmas Gift List :) Or print it off, highlight what you want and hand it to your husband with my website in CAPITAL LETTERS :D     (www.loni.stampinup.net)




As long as you are shopping, here are the weekly deals too:

 Ready to shop? Pull up a cup of cocoa, put on your comfy house slippers and click here
post signature

No comments: