Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Caught in the Vortex

We've been hearing about much of the U.S. being caught in the Polar Vortex and while Utah isn't (currently) in the clutches of the freezing temperatures (for us, that was early December) I have been trapped in a crazy holiday/wedding vortex! All of our children were here for Christmas and I had a limited time with my eldest daughter to plan a wedding (which will actually take place in May) so forgive my month-long disappearance.

If you know our family, we celebrate the holidays with a vacation or some family event to make a memory rather than giving our children gifts (with the exception of a photo album I create with My Digital Studio showcasing our family events from the year before). This year we took a one day "Adventure" which included Indoor Skydiving and Snorkeling at the Heber City Homestead Crater. Here's my first attempt at Skydiving...and for the record, it was awesome, but I'm sticking with the indoor version!

In SU! news: The Occasions Catalog is here and there are some wonderful products to celebrate every occasion and Sale-a-Bration begins on January 28th and my calendar is filling quickly, so call to schedule your party ASAP!

Next up: Stampin' Up! Leadership in Houston! I'll be posting updates on my Creative Juice by Loni Facebook Page while I'm there. This is one of the cards I created to swap with other demonstrators and features products from the Occasions catalog:

Card Recipe~All Supplies from Stampin' Up!
Stamps: Love You to the Moon
Ink: Real Red
Paper: Fresh Prints Designer Series Paper Pack (item 132996), Real Red, Crumb Cake & Whisper White card stock and Silver Glimmer Paper
Accessories: Big Shot, Chalk Talk Framelits (129983), Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border punch (119275), Fringe Scissors (133325), Banner Punch (SAB 133529)
post signature

No comments: