I look forward to receiving my RED My Paper Pumpkin BOX every month in the mail because I love surprises and I love a craft project that is prepared for me (instead of having to cut and prepare it myself) And some GREAT NEWS:
When you subscribe to Paper Pumpkin, the first kit you get is the welcome kit which makes the following cards, but Paper Pumpkin could be anything: banners, mini-albums, bags/tags, etc. Here are 5 Ways to get the most out of your kit:
1. Think outside the box: Turn your card sideways, play with the pieces, don't follow the instructions! You'll find hundreds of samples online, but here are mine:
2. Think INSIDE the box. Sarah instructs us how to turn a card into a box on her blog:
4. Use up the scraps! No naked envelopes! Just follow this great tip from Julie Davison:
(Note: If you are mailing the card, just stamp on it, as the die cuts would come off in transit)
5. Give the Gift of Creativity! It's your best friends birthday next month? Order an extra kit to give to her! Mother's Day? Subscribe for your wife or mother and they will feel the love every month when that awesome red box arrives in the mail! My Paper Pumpkin was one of Studio 5's "Top Subscription Box" picks!
- Frequently Asked Questions...answered here!
- Check out the November Kit Video: It was one of the most loved kits so far.
- NEVER cancel your subscription: If you need to skip a month (or two), just edit your account and change the quantity to "0". Then when you are ready to start up again, you won't get a duplicate welcome kit, but can jump right into whatever crafting joy with the current kit!
- Who Needs a Prince? Video by my Canadian friend Carolyn & convention commercial winner!
- More details & SUBSCRIPTION page at www.mypaperpumpkin.com I would love to send you a Thank You card when you choose me (Loni Spendlove) as your demonstrator!