Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Tuesday Tutorial! Be Your Own Kind of Beautiful

It's hard for me to choose my favorite flower. Each blossom is unique in it's smell, the way it looks, how long it lives, when it blooms and even in the emotions it evokes: Give me tulips and I am instantly with my (much younger) family at the Tulip Festival petting llamas and delighting in the joy of my children. Hand me a red rose and my heart skips a beat for my husband who would send them to me on special occasions before we were married. Walking past honeysuckle makes me 7 years old and I want to pull apart the flowers and suck out the honey!

Maybe that's why I {LOVE} the quote on this fresh card: Every individual flower puts their face to the sun and OWNS their distinctive beauty! Shouldn't we do the same?

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Noi7nMGqTIttYe_Awg3c7tHd2kvBhuYO8s12zbSt-1Y/edit?usp=sharing

Click on image for .pdf tutorial or click here.
To shop for supplies to make this card, visit my Stampin' Store.
post signature

No comments: