Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Tasty Trucks Sale-A-Bration Slider Card

Sale-A-Bration is in full swing at Stampin' Up! and each Monday I'm showcasing a product you can earn FREE* on my Creative Juice Facebook Page LIVE at 12:30 MST. This week I demonstrated the Tasty Trucks stamp set and then I made ANOTHER video tutorial just for fun!



Download the supplies and measurements in a .pdf file for the
  Tasty Truck Slider Card HERE or see the supplies below.

Product List
So how do you earn Sale-a-Bration products free?

Also: Host a Party in your home or online and when your sales reach $250, you get an EXTRA $25 in Stampin' Rewards!

And when you join my Sprinkled Ink Stampin' Team, you can choose 2 extra stamp sets in your Starter Kit~ That's like getting over $200 in supplies for just $99! 

2 comments:

Linda said...

Loved it, I need to book mark your blog and need to share it with other. This is some creative stuff. Thank you for sharing it with us and keep posting such posts..

David Dsouza said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.