Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Send a Little Hope

Is there anyone whose life hasn't been touched by Breast Cancer? As part of the Make a Difference program at Stampin' Up!, we have partnered with the Breast Cancer Research Foundation in the "Strength & Hope" campaign. I created my first card (and have already sent one) with this beautiful set based on a design I recently used for my Stamp-a-Stack Card Class:

I hope you can see this detail: Add a few drops of the Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint to a hand sanitizer spray (the kind that looks like a fat pen which you can buy at the dollar store or Staples) and spray it over your card for a beautiful shimmer!

Hint: When you run out of hand-sanitizer spray, fill up your "spray pen" with rubbing alcohol and add more shimmer paint! These little spray pens give a perfect mist over a card and the alcohol content dries quickly so your card doesn't get too wet.

From May 1-August 31, Stampin' Up! will donate $2 from the sale of each Strength & Hope stamp set and Digital Kit to BCRF. For more information (or to order your own set) click HERE. I'm sure you know a strong woman who would love a card created from this inspiring set!

No comments: