Tuesday, September 20, 2011

A New Best Friend (in your Craft Room)!

9/25 Update...Apparently I had the wrong link which prevented you from visiting my blog...I hope this fixes it! Sorry :)

Hello friends! Apologies for being quiet for so long...my husband and I went on a much needed vacation, thanks to Stampin' Up! and I promise I will share some photos soon from Prince Edward Island :)

Meanwhile, we are still without internet at my house :( so it makes it challenging to update often here. I try to update my Facebook Fan Page (Creative Juice by Loni Spendlove) more often as it is a little easier. In fact, I shared this video there this morning...thanks to fellow demonstrator Robin Feicht, you can discover your new best friend (and what is better than a best friend WITH CHOCOLATE?)

Need one? This fabulous tool is available in the Holiday Mini Catalog and you can order one on my website or schedule a workshop and you could get it FREE with your hostess dollars! My fall calendar is filling fast, so call 801-376-8685

No comments: