Thursday, May 16, 2013

Husband Survival Kit

While I could list off a few excuses for being away for over a week, I think we'll just skip them and go straight to showing a few samples of things I created for the Boutique last weekend :)

One of the kits I made was this one:
Every man I showed it to asked if I had one with ALL "I'm Sorry" cards (LOL) So I'll share that one:
I just discovered that the Occasions Alphabet stamp set fits perfectly into the Four Frames set, which coordinates with the Decorative label punch (120907)! Well, duh...that makes easy cards when paired with some Designer Series Paper!

I am going to miss the Simply Scrappin' Kits when they retire at the end of the month because while they are perfect for creating amazing scrapbook pages, they also make fun cards. The birthday card above was created with pieces of the Razzleberry Splash kit (126930).

Obviously there are 5 cards in each kit, but that's all I have time to share today. I have extra kits left over and will get them listed on my FOR SALE page later, and next week I'll be sharing a video on how to make the box, so come back soon!

post signature

No comments: