Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Yes, You MAY: My Digital Studio

MDS Sale

This makes me happy! I've been needing to order some graduation announcements and print some scrapbooks, plus I've had my eye on a few swatchbook templates, so this is sale is like "Permission Granted!"

Creating with My Digital Studio is SO EASY: If you are a beginner, I suggest starting with a template and then personalizing it as you go. Here is an example of a template included in the Sunshine & Sprinkles Digital Ensemble from the Spring Catalog that I recently used for a bridal shower invitation (names/address have been blotted out to protect the innocent)

This is the front of the invite...all I did was change the name:
And this is the back of the template, which I did a little more personalization of:
I ordered them through Stampin' Up! and the quality is A.MAZ.ING and includes an envelope for each card...easy peasy!

Did I mention that the My Digital Studio Software is only $19.95???!!!!

It used to be $79.95, so the software is now 75% off and during this sale, the following is 25% off:
Digital content~includes: ALL ensemble, calendar, photobook, and swatchbook digital content.
Print products~include: ALL photobooks, swatchbooks, cards, tags, individual pages, and calendars.

To take advantage of this offer, click on the top picture or HERE to go to my online store.

post signature

No comments: