Tuesday, September 18, 2012

A Tuesday Two Layer (Pinterested)

I am always drawn toward simple and elegant cards, so when I was browsing Pinterest a few weeks ago, I found an idea that appealed to me and I searched for a flower that I could substitute for the original and found the perfect one in "Everything Eleanor" (catalog pg 112). Usually this set is very Victorian, but this card makes it look fresh and modern:
 I used the 5" x 3.5" Notecards (Item 107311) and just added a single white layer, embossed the flower in black and water-colored it in using a Aqua Painter (103954) and ink refills. If you think all white card stock is the same, I dare you to try Stampin' Up! card stock!!! It's "like butter" to stamp on and so smooth :) I just drew the lines and used expressions from the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set (pg 133) to make a whole cadre of cards:
 Simply Lovely! Enjoy!

No comments: