Saturday, September 29, 2012

Musical Indulgence

Please indulge me for a few moments. I am a drama nerd. My favorite plays are musicals. And the creme de la creme of musicals is indisputably Les Miserables. So the fact that it comes out in DECEMBER as a movie that will be Absolutely. Incredible. is just a wonderful gift I can hardly wait to open! So I've been obsessing over it for a few days and when I found this Nick Pitera One-Man-Show, how could I not pause to pay homage? The kids introduced me to Nick a few years ago when he did both parts of Aladdin's "A Whole New World" and we've been fans since then. So if you have a few minutes, pull up a chair and some popcorn:

Now, if you have been buried in the Sahara for a few months and didn't know the movie is coming (with Hugh Jackman, Anne Hathaway, Russell Crowe, Helena Bonham Carter, Amanda Seyfried and some other EXCRUCIATINGLY talented people), then be prepared to be blown away:
Thanks for spending a few minutes with me and allowing me to share something I love!

No comments: