Monday, September 24, 2012

Holiday Card Class: SATURDAY

I used to think that someday life would slow down...now I've decided that's never going to happen, so I had to choose to give up something. I chose housework. I mean, you clean a room and then someone comes along and messes it up or you wash the dishes and then it's time to eat again. Sheesh. I'd much rather stamp something...at least I know that nobody is going to come along and take it apart!

That said, I'm late in posting this here (but it has been on my event calendar for a while).
HOLIDAY CARD CLASS
Saturday, September 29
1:30 p.m.
Spanish Fork, UT
Create 6 beautiful cards: 2 each for Halloween, Thanksgiving (shown above) and Christmas. You will have one to keep and one to share with a friend! Each comes with an envelope and I'll do most of the work for you...you can simply come and stamp :) Bring SNAIL adhesive and scissors. If you need to order a SNAIL refill, let me know when you RSVP.

Here's the key: You need to RSVP by TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 24 (yes, I know that is tomorrow, but I need time to order supplies and cut them!) so call your best friend and make a creative date to come play together! 




NOTE: I CASED the Thanksgiving card shown from Jill Olsen...thanks for the fun time stamping in St. George, Jill!

No comments: