Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Digital Tuesday

I've been working on a family photo album in My Digital Studio...trying to get it finished in time to take advantage of the 31% Off MDS Print Sale that ends this Friday...so I thought I'd share a few of the pages from my book :)

First, this is a page right out of one of the templates that comes with MDS. I just dropped my pictures in and typed in the journaling:
Simple. Beautiful. Easy!

Of course, you can create a page from scratch, too, so here's an original by Loni:
And as a reminder, there are new digital downloads every TUESDAY...here's a peek at today's downloads that you can purchase individually:
To order them, go to my store and choose "My Digital Studio". New to Digital Designing? TRY MY DIGITAL STUDIO 2 FREE FOR 30 DAYS! Stampin' Up! has uploaded many wonderful training videos on YouTube to help you get the most of it, too.

No comments: