The pieces of the new Thankful Tablescape Simply Created Kit (item 133463) in the Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalog were designed to decorate a Thanksgiving table, but of course, people get crafty and find new ways to utilize the parts in unique ways, so come along as I share a few of my favorites! Leave a link to other awesome crafts using this kit in the comments.
1. Starting with cards, here's a pocket card I created from the Tablescape kit following the
All I added was a crumb cake envelope (for the pocket), a piece of Early Espresso card stock, a strip of 1-1/4" Burlap Ribbon (132140) and I punched the circle using the 2-1/2" circle punch (120906).
2. At SU! convention in July, Sara Douglass demonstrated how to create a Thankful Journal from the Tablescape kit, but my photos weren't that great, so a quick internet search found another Sarah (Sagert) who had crafted her own...with some nice pictures of her lovely pages :)
3. Admittedly, I'm a sucker for anything in a mason jar, so Jessica Lewis' simply sweet Thankful Jar immediately appealed to me! Can't you just imagine filling this with reasons to be grateful?
The Birch paper and chocolate chip herringbone paper both come on a roll in the kit and are perfect for wrapping around a vase, jar or candle.
4. Allison Okamitsu (a very talented Canadian demonstrator) created the last two gorgeous home decor projects from the Thankful Tablescape Simply Created Kit. The first is a Thankful Banner and you see more of this beauty by clicking on the picture.
5. I love Allison's style and her blog is "Nice People Stamp". Haven't met her, but it's a given she's one NICE person to share her talents! This is also her creation~A frame covered in the Birch-bark paper from the kit. Isn't the banner adorable? Visit Allison's tutorial for the frame HERE (or click on photo)
Thanks for checking out my 5 Ways on Fridays collection! Order the Thanksgiving Tablescape Kit from my Stampin' Store to create some fabulous Fall creations of your own, then post a link to them in the comments so we can be inspired by YOU!