Friday, October 4, 2013

Bottle Bib Pocket: Whip One Up In a Jiffy (Video Tutorial)

Waiting in line at the Cal Ranch store in Spanish Fork, I saw a display of awesome bottled pop. One that caught my eye was called, "Dang! That's Good" Root Beer...even the bottle cap was cute! The colors effused FALL and the Stampin' Up! Sweater Weather came to mind. So I grabbed a handful of bottles and decided I'd figure some way to use them :)

Then I went shopping and saw the Caramel Apple bite by Russell Stover and if you know me well, I'm an even bigger sucker for CARAMEL than I am for chocolate (and that's sayin' something). So I put another handful in my cart and whistled all the way home!

My solution? What I call a "Bottle Bib Pocket"! It was actually inspired by a project made by my friend Pam Clyde, whose artistry is beautifully detailed. I'm more of a quick and easy crafter, but I think you'll like both :)


I made a video tutorial for the simple one...I'll let Cal Ranch know they better stock up on "cute" soda pop :D I suspect it tastes as good as it looks, but I don't know as I've been giving all mine away to my Stampin' Up! hostesses as I demonstrate them! Want me to teach you and your friends? Book a party during October!



post signature

No comments: