Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Eastern Elegance Designer Series Paper

I've been having fun crafting with this simply gorgeous DSP this week (Eastern Elegance~Item 130131). You may have seen the birthday card I created with it for the Friday Mashup a few days ago. Since the paper was on my desk anyway, it seemed like a good time to use it for a few other projects:

A friend asked me to make a few wedding cards for her, so I chose to create pocket cards (in case she wants to tuck in a gift card or cash. Love that you can use all the different designs and they coordinate so beautifully!


My Stampin' Up! friend Pam also passed her $100K milestone, so I created this swing card for her and on the right you can see how it opens up with a place to write. She always incorporates a LOT of details in her creations, so this card has some extras just for her! Then it went into this little monogrammed pocket envelope (made using the Envelope Punch Board) along with a 100 Grand candy bar, of course :)

post signature

No comments: