Kristi likes purple (and sparkles), so I created a Rich Razzleberry swing card using the Stampin' Up! Label Card Thinlits, made a Faux Diamond covered quote from the Feel Goods stamp set (can you see the sparkles over the words?) and a co-ordinating tube for her 100 Grand Candy Bar using the Label Love set and Artisan Label punch:
Here's what it looks like when you open the swing card (a silver glimmer paper YAY!) and it has another flap over the place where I wrote her a message:
Some things I love about Kristi:
- She's always got bling on. And you'll never see her in public in sweats :) She's always dressed nicely and looks fabulous.
- Her paper crafting designs are always very detailed and perfectly created!
- She's a loyal friend
- Her optimism is contagious!
- You can give her an assignment and she follows through. Dependable and thorough.
If you aren't familiar with the Faux Diamond Technique, IT IS SO EASY! I like to do it on a small focal point of a card. Here are basic instructions:
1. Stamp image on card stock and let it dry
2. Press front of stamped card stock into Versamark Pad (102283), covering completely
3. Sprinkle Iridescent Ice embossing powder (101930) over ink-covered card stock. Shake off excess powder
4. Heat embossing powder with Heat Tool (129053) until set. See the diamonds sparkle!
As always, you can order supplies to try this technique at home from my Stampin' Store.